Over the past year’s I had the privilege to be part of some amazing customer teams and digitalisation projects. In order to give a taste of what I usually do and the role I play you’ll find a list of work examples below.
Since my past work happened mainly in the name of corporations I cannot display company or people names on my website. You can find some quotes/statements on my LinkedIn profile though.
If you are interested in personal references, please get in touch with me. I am happy to connect you to the right person.
|Digital Workplace (DWP) Strategy||Adviser to the CIO & conceptual service design of a sales management workspace||Industrial Manufacturing|
|Digital Communication Strategy & Framework||Adviser to the regional CMO, Business case design, Internationalisation of a digital program & digital communications strategy||Healthcare|
|DWP Scoping & Roadmap Design||Business coach to the core team + design & facilitation of discovery and design workshops||Professional Services|
|DWP Strategy & Concept Design||Strategy, scoping, conceptual design for a new intranet as the starting point of a Digital Workplace transformation||Insurance (1)
Industrial Manufacturing (2)
|DWP Pre-Study & Business Case||Design & execution of the discovery phase and coaching of the project team to deliver a business relevant approach||Insurance (1)
Industrial Manufacturing (3)
|DWP Strategy & Scoping||Team coaching, program design, MVP evaluation & cloud based concept design||Business Consulting|
I enjoy getting involved in the delivery of concrete work packages. As part of the mandates above, or as a contributor to other projects, I’ve worked on the following:
- Project framework development (Charter incl. Work Stream Design & Planning)
- Digital communications strategy
- Business cases for internal and external digitalisation
- Global audience surveys (design & reporting)
- Stakeholder interviews & facilitation training
- Discovery workshops (up to 15 participants)
- Concept design workshops (x-functional, iterative format)
- Management workshops for business requirements engineering
- Requirements engineering & MVP management