I coach people to create more comfort in complex environments and times of change. My methods help to see things with more clarity and make plans based on well informed decisions.
As part of my work, I support the forming of new initiatives and programs. Sometimes I help teams to calibrate & adjust running projects, sometimes I help to rescue & recover work that has already hit a wall.
My contribution is an increase in clarity for the team and eventually for the entire organisation. My goal is to build a stronger foundation for change and make it easier for organisations and individuals to adapt to the new digital opportunities.
The result: truly empowered teams.
Teams, that share the fundamentals for successful transformation and organisational change:
- Custom design of exploration and design thinking workshops
- Scalable models for on-boarding, training and roll-outs
- Content & tool development for implementing change
- Frameworks and best practice for program strategy and implementation
- Continous team coaching in complex initiatives and programs
Want to know even more?
To give you a better understanding for the questions I like to ask on the four dimensions, I’ve shared my personal checklist in a blog post.
How I do all this is covered in the section Offering & Services. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or specific needs that you’d like to discuss.